On the last day of the kids holiday break, we decided that Noah needed some TLC and a Noah day (that Brooke could tag along on). Since one of his current obsession is with Lego, we decided to give the Legoland Discovery Center in Somerville a go.
Overall, the place was great and both Noah and Brooke had a blast.
- People cannot attend WITHOUT kids
- This means that you don’t have to be on the look out for that weird guy trying to trade minifigures with the kids
- Accessible for kids of all ages. We have a 3.5 and 15-month old so keeping them entertained was vital.
- Rotating 4D movies included in price
- Very hands on
- Rides have short lines
- Free Bricks
- Minifigure trading
- Place is small
- While Boston city scape scenes are epic, more for parents than kids
- Ticket line to enter is LONG – even if you pre-purchased
- Buy tickets online – you can save $4 per person
- If you have a family of four, you would need to attend at least 4 times to make it net out